Head of Treasury Operations
Privately owned business
Broad treasury operations role, with additional debt management accountabilities
About Our Client
Our client has managed a robust performance throughout the pandemic, and is looking to embark on a sustained period of growth as we move forwards into 2021/2022.
- Responsible for developing and improving the group wide treasury operations strategy and polices
- Take ownership for compliance reporting and provision of management to debt providers
- Manage and oversee the facility draw downs and repayment when necessary Cash and liquidity
- Manage both the Group's short and long-term cash requirements
- Develop treasury reporting and cash flow forecasting
- Manage the daily cash position across all the Group's operating accounts
- Make recommendation on the Group's financing arrangements
- Manage and perform system administrator role for all Group treasury systems and on-line banking systems where applicable
- Management and development of a small team.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with some form of professional qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, AMCT) and a strong treasury operations background.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels is also essential.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive.