Head of Treasury
Growing private equity backed business
This will be the first Treasury hire for the business
About Our Client
Our client posted revenues of nearly £600m last year, but with ambitious growth plans in place and new backers as of 2019, they are due to nearly double in size over the coming years.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the successful applicant will lead the development of the new Group Treasury function, with accountabilities to include:
- Leading the day-to-day treasury operations for the group.
- Own the relationships with main banking partners and rating agencies.
- Manage the forecasting of cashflow and debt, whilst proactively challenging working capital use across the group.
- Support M&A through appropriate capital structuring work (working alongside group tax team colleagues) and ensure accurate and timely fund raises for M&A, as well as top-up hedging (FX and interest rates). Lead on the more complex corporate and asset financing projects.
- Develop the group's treasury policies and select and implement an appropriate treasury management system.
- Identify and manage treasury exposures (e.g. FX exposure) and work with senior colleagues within the operating divisions to implement FX risk management strategies.
- Development of treasury reporting, and ensure timely publication, including the Monthly Group Treasury Report and Quarterly FX Report
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AMCT) and have strong treasury and accounting knowledge with experience of M&A, leverage, equity and group level cash management. You will relish working in a fast paced, hands on environment where you can quickly add value whilst you learn and develop alongside a high calibre leadership team.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive.