Head of UI/Interaction Designer
Amazing opportunity to working within the Central Government
Conceptualising and setting up design standards across an Emergency service
About Our Client
My Client is within Central Government and is the Department in charge of Safety, Security and Secret Services.
As the Head UI Designer you will:
- Set a new precedence of Digital Branding across a Governmental National service.
- Be creating Bespoke Digital Designs tailored towards User research and Data.
- Work Collaboratively with Software Developers/UX Researcher/UX Designers to create prototypes in all fidelity's and assist in implementing/defining new interaction design patterns.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of interaction design in cross-functional agile teams
- Experience of introducing user-centred design to organisations
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience of working within government/public sector/Not-for-profit
- Prototyping experience
- Experience of leading the design and working autonomously in an agile delivery team
- Demonstrable ability to work closely with others, including user researchers, front-end developers and product and delivery leads
What's on Offer
- A Very competitive Day rate.
- The opportunity to imprint your design patterns across a National service.
- Working in an incredibly friendly and collaborative environment where your designs and approval are pivotal for the Success of a revolutionary User-centric Design.
- Outside IR35.