- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading fashion manufacturer
- £35,000 salary + flexible working options
About Our Client
You will have proven leadership skills as well as a structured and planned approach to improving the Office and Warehouse environments. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years' experience as a Manager responsible for Facilities and an interest in Health and Safety. You will report to the Head of Operations overseeing two distribution centres, a factory and a sales office. This is a full time position and working hours will vary dependant on projects and business requirements.
The key job role includes:
- Implementing preventative maintenance schedules across the business.
- Liaising with our Health and Safety consultants on changes in policy.
- Ensure Site compliance overseeing latest H&S / Fire legislation via regular reviews and audits liaising with consultants / regulatory bodies.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies / urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- First Aid & Fire Safety - Risk Assessment / Training, investigating accidents and strategies for future
- Project manage Contractors, tender, quotes, risk assessment, time lines, internal communication, follow ups.
- Investigate / Plan suitability of options for new work spaces
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, stationary, cleaning, support catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Coordinate, develop and lead the various teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Oversee Key holding - Opening / Closing outside of normal hours covering Security / Emergencies.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Certifications in NEBOSH/ IOSH / First Aid / BSc Safety Management / Hazardous materials management would be an added advantage although training could be given.
- Good understanding of both hard fm & soft services
- Experience working within a manufacturing / logistics environment would be advantageous
- Procurement / negotiation skills, ability to multitask and prioritise workload and confident decision maker
- Strong project and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work and ability to work flexible hours.
- A full driving license is required to facilitate travelling between sites.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £35,000
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme