Health and Safety Manager
A great oppurtunity to work with a leading, design and manufacturing business
Competitive salary working with compelling products
About Our Client
A leading, design and manufacturing business based in north London.
Key responsibilities include;
- Review, develop and maintain policies and activities, principally in their production departments, but also with their support departments e.g. their tool room, stores, design workshops and their offices.
- Ensure the company is meeting all of its health and safety compliance requirements and ensure staff are following correct safety procedures wherever they work.
- Keep records and provide management with all relevant information in monthly reports.
- Have a sound knowledge of brazing, machining, assembly and power coating.
- Should have a good understanding of the current environmental legislation and help ensure the company continues to take a proactive role in minimising its impact on the environment
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you are expected to;
- Qualified assessor in Health & Safety and Environment auditing systems to a country wide standard.
- Deep knowledge of working in an advisory capacity to all levels of staff and management.
- Flexibility, with good personal fitness to undertake operational duties/inspections.
- Good IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office suite and knowledge of computerised Health & Safety databases
- Well-developed written communication skills, with excellent ability to link tact and confidentiality, at all times, with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Technical mindset
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday
- Exposure to a leading, global business
- Birthday breakfast
- Position to thrive