- **5* Privately owned national housebuilder**
- **Full autonomy and realistic progression**
About Our Client
Outstanding opportunity for a seasoned Health and Safety Manager to work out of the Swindon office for a leading 5 star, privately owned house builder. This exceptional brand has cemented its name as a quality, traditional developer regionally and has ambitious yet realistic national growth targets for the near future.
Working closely with the Senior Health and Safety Manager to:
- Providing an integrated support service to the business.
- Strive for improvement in meeting legal compliance on all parts of the business.
- Focus on high risk sites and monitoring when new sites are coming on stream.
- Working closely with the other regions in seeking improvements and auditing and inspecting sites.
- Liaise with External Health & Safety Consultants to drive improvement at site level.
- Highlighting any shortfalls to the Senior Health & Safety Manager & Regional Senior Management Teams.
- Investigating accidents and incidents within all parts of the business.
- Providing concise accident and incident investigation reports to reduce civil risk.
- Carrying out training when needed.
- Focusing on reducing insurance claims across all parts of the business.
- Working out of the Swindon office and traveling throuhgout the South West.
The Successful Applicant
Based within commutable distance of our Swindon office, as Health and Safety Manager you will have previous experience of health & safety in relation to construction operations. NEBOSH Construction Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety / NVQ 5 in Occupational Health and Safety with a Full UK Driving Licence. You will also be willing to travel to sites throughout the region and have good working knowledge of civil law and general knowledge of the construction industry.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate.
- £60k per annum basic salary (DOE)
- Company car / car allowance
- Pension contribution
- Private Health insurance and life assurance
- Working for an established, professional, quality focused house builder