Health Safety and Wellbeing Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
About Our Client
Our client has a fantastic reputation and are extremely well know within their charity area in Scotland with multiple sites up and down the country.
- Develop a H&S Strategy and operational plan in line with organisational strategy for continuous improvement and ensure the provision of clear, consistent, relevant and timely advice, guidance and support on all aspects of health, safety and well-being affecting the organisation
- Maintain a robust Health and Safety Management System through the development, implementation, monitoring and reviewing of policies, procedures, processes, safe working practices and risk assessment
- Advise and support senior management on organisational risk management in respect to health, safety and well-being across the business
- Ensure changes to legislation, codes of practice, regulations, policies and procedures are identified, communicated, addressed and implemented in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with directors, managers, colleagues, contractors/sub-contractors, occupational health and other stakeholders that ensure high standards of health and safety compliance are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven successful background in H&S management
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- Significant experience in working in a multi-site organisation providing complex diverse care
- Good interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
What's on Offer
Salary up to £40k + benefits