Health & Safety Manager
£35,000 - £50,000
Excellent career development
About Our Client
Our client has an exceptional reputation for development and process improvement within the drug/pharmaceutical market place in Scotland.
- Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace
- Working with the Head of Facility Management to ensure requirements for; Building regulations, fire safety, electrical safety, contractors permit to work systems, Legionella and pressure systems regulations are complied with
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents and near hits are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented
- Establish a structured health and safety system in compliance with health and safety legislation
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business
- Provide regular reports to the Human Resources Director, Executive Management Team and Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal HSE Manager will come from a STEM background and possess relevant health and safety experience within the bio pharmaceutical manufacturing industry or other related industries
- A post graduate qualification in Health and Safety (NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ Level 5 Diploma)
- Previous line management experience is advantageous.
- Above all, you will possess exceptional relationship and developmental skills, and will have a track record of promoting a safe working culture within your organisation.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary, rewarding benefits package and the opportunity to work on a ground breaking vaccine project
- Real career development opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward thinking vaccine specialist with family values
- Flexible working options