Health & Safety Manager
Join a global desert manufactuer with a £30m Facility
Work with bespoke equipment specifically designed for the business
About Our Client
A global FMCG brand who produce premium desserts with over 20 years in the industry they have a proven success in delivering.
The successful Health & Safety Manager would be responsible for ensuring the site adheres to regulatory legislation and internal standards whilst liaising with the Group HSE. The role will also include;
- Working to KPI's in line with group reports.
- Report and log all incidents and "near misses" whilst ensuring they establish the root cause
- Define a internal auditing programme for HSE with the focus of driving stronger standards
- Driving the behavioural and cultural change on site
The Successful Applicant
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have the drive to help implement cultural change and have a good understanding of the H&S standards and regulatory bodies. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of ISO framework and a understanding of RCA tools and process.
The below would be desirable but not essential
- IEMA in Environmental Management
- Knowledge of PUWER, DSEAR, PSSR
What's on Offer
Working with a global company who have bespoke manufacturing equipment and a facility worth £30m this role offers a great career opportunity to join the global project.