Healthcare Assistant - HCA - 3 Year Block Booking
Ongoing contract for 3 years
Opportunity to be part of a major research project
About Our Client
A leading London based education provider are undertaking a 3 year major UK Study.
* Making contact with participants from a list provided by local GP's
* Obtaining consent and explaining the study/process
* Working as part of a team to undertake a 90 minute Baseline Assessment which may include: Health Questionnaire, Physical Measurements, Blood and Urine Samples.
* Ensuring all participants fully understand the study and answer any questions they may have
The Successful Applicant
* Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
* Previous experience either within a clinical/hospital setting ie NHS/GP Surgery would be beneficial. Must be as a HCA.
* Excellent communication Skills
* DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply via ourselves
* Initial location will be Southall
* Study specific training will be provided. For those HCA's who require phlebotomy training this would also be offered.
What's on Offer
* Contract for up to 3 Years (full length of the study)
* Contract would initially be ongoing agency with a view to FTC
* Opportunity to be involved with a Major UK Study
* Working as part of a team
* Ideally Full Time Hours but Part Time Hours can also be accommodated (ie 2-3 Days per Week)
* Starting ASAP during March and April
* Working Monday to Friday 0800 - 1700 with Weekend Clinics on a Rota
* Possibility of Weekend shifts when the study is further down the line
* Equivalent to £20kpa , 40 hours/week (£10.78/hour Total Pay inclusive)
* Weekly Pay