Healthcare Branch Manager
Opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
Flexible hours to suit work life balance
About Our Client
Our Client provides support for thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs across the UK.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the business, including administration and coordination teams, along with business development of key customer relationships with Local Authority, NHS and private commissioners of services.
The Successful Applicant
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting; DCA and/or Supported Living.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards, regulations and I.T.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
- Excellent staff management skills.
- Experience in motivating large staff teams.
- Full UK Driving Licence with own vehicle.
What's on Offer
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £250 - £750.