- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with career opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a market leading business?
About Our Client
We offer a range of services without the need for an appointment. We believe in delivering high quality patient-centred services in line with NHS Plans and Policies but based on local needs.
We have acquired years of experience and knowledge to help improve people's health and we are proud to provide thousands of prescription medicines to millions of people in the UK.
The successful Healthcare Partner will:
- Participate in all branch processes and establish relationships with customers, patients as well as healthcare professionals
- You will assist in the delivery of all pharmacy services where appropriate
- You will be an ambassador for Rowlands Pharmacy serving the community and interacting with customers on a day to day basis
The Successful Applicant
Rowlands Pharmacy are particularly interested in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate:
- NVQ2 in Pharmacy Services or accredited equivalent course along with a Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA) qualification
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Ensuring accurate handling of medicines
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation & initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to work to deadlines
What's on Offer
The successful Healthcare Partner will receive;
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Choices-benefits programme
- Long service awards
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
Join our award winning business and become one of our expert healthcare heroes.
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information: PageGroup are Rowlands Pharmacy exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them. If you're successful, you will be subject to all or some of our client's standard pre-employment checks.