Heating Contract Compliance Manager
Client side role
Social housing sector
About Our Client
My client is an award winning organisation focused on making a real difference to the lives of their residents and communities
As well as managing a large property portfolio, they operate their own maintenance company, build new homes and find valuable ways to invest in the local community. They also have a clear vision, focused on service, development, sustainability and being an employer of choice
Key responsibilities of the Heating Contract Compliance Manager:
- Oversee the companies approach to domestic, commercial and non gas heating systems.
Review budgets and ensure that expenditure is managed in line with the financial controls and agreements.
Ensure policies are in accordance with current legislation.
Provide specialist support/input into the development and delivery of new build programs
- Manage all stakeholders effectively to build relations across the business to ensure the effective deleivery of the compliance strategy.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the Heating Contract Compliance Manager role you will have:
- Experience working in a similar position/sector
- Strong Contract Management skills and knowledge
- Excellent report writing skills
- Gas safe Qualification
- Relevant degree
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £62,000 - £64,500 + Benefits
Sector - Property and Housing
Location- South East London