Excellent Opportunity with a leading UK Housing Group
About Our Client
A leading Housing Group based in Central London.
The role involves providing a customer-focused services to manage homeowner queries, being Point of contact for Homeowners.
The role will also involve:
* Welcoming new residents to the service, ensuring any issues are resolved and provide a high quality customer experience
* Using resident feedback to identify common issues and develop plans to meet their customer needs
* Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external service providers
* Provide regular communication to residents and resolve their queries at a high standard, including covenant breaches and anti-social-behaviour
* Ensuring properties are maintained by liaising with contractors, diagnosing and managing repairs and be responsible for making sure repairs are delivered effectively and efficiently
* Ensuring communal areas and neighbourhoods are clean and well maintained, you may be asked to manage cleaners or caretakers
* Managing the work of the contractors and seek feedback upon completion
* Managing and monitoring a repairs budget
* Collecting rent and service charges and manage service charge accounts, referring cases for legal action where appropriate
* Processing staircasing, remortgage and lease extension applications
The Successful Applicant
* Knowledge of the affordable housing sector and an expert understanding of Leasehold management
* Experience preparing year end accounts in a timely manner.
* Knowledge of housing management systems.
* Ability to work independently, whilst being comfortable asking for help or guidance when needed
* A Self starter who is accountable and embraces change and opportunity.
* You have a natural customer focus and it is a consideration in all that you do.
* You are self-assured and tenacious as a lot of what you'll be doing will be following up with colleagues and/or third parties such as management companies or developers.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Home Ownership professional to join a leading London Housing Group on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity at a fast paced, evolving organisation with serious scope for progression. The role is paying a competitive starting salary of £32,000 - £35,000, plus bonus plus benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity within a growing organisation.