In-House Assistant Tax Manager
Excellent In-House Tax Role working with Group Tax Manager
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
About Our Client
The business I am working with is an innovative, value-driven business based in Manchester that offers a range of different manufacturing based services across the globe. They have an exceptional, high-performing finance team who have a strong reputation on the North West tax market and you will be working as the In-House Assistant Tax Manager with an experienced Tax Manager.
As the In-House Assistant Tax Manager you will be assisting the UK Tax Manager with Risk, reporting & compliance responsibilities including:
Preparing and filing UK CT computations for group entities
Preparing UK Budget tax figures
Calculating and payment of quarterly payments on account and group relief
Managing HMRC enquiries into CT returns
Assisting with the monthly posting of tax into management reporting
Ad hoc advice on employments taxes and VAT as required
Projects, planning and tax advisory responsibilities include:
- Projects, including changing ownership of entities, liquidations and capital restructures.
- M&A transactions including due diligence
- Liaising directly with external advisors on the collation of tax advice relating to key business initiatives
- Managing the Group's position for Group relief, interest restriction and loss utilisation
- Review and maintenance of UK tax strategy
- Ensure tax efficient repatriation of funds through the UK
- Assist with maintenance of transfer pricing documentation and records
- Stay up to date with changes to legislation and inform stakeholders of the impacts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have Corporate Tax experience in either practice or industry and be able to work in a dynamic work place. Ideally, this person will have a tax accountancy background and be ACA or CTA qualified. If close to qualifying, please still apply.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in an extremely important role for one of the biggest businesses in the North West.
Offering circa £40,000 - £50,000 + 10 % bonus
Please apply now for more information