- Are you looking for a permanent job?
- Do you have in house paralegal experience?
About Our Client
Consumer Goods Producer
- Liaising with other members of the legal team and external stakeholders
- Support Directors and Managers in key commercial and financial work streams
- Working with managers and legal advisors on a diverse range of legal areas such as corporate, commercial, intellectual property and insurance
- Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, including NDAs, purchase and supply agreements
- Conduct legal research in relation to legal developments and / or changes pertinent to the business
- Provide contract management and preparation services to the businesses on a day-to-day basis, including on their intellectual property portfolio
- Undertaking varied corporate work such as preparing board minutes, maintaining corporate registers and preparing filings
- Assisting with major projects and co-ordinating actions, and
- Providing administrative support
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience working as a Paralegal in Commercial Litigation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high volume of work
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to demonstrate accuracy in all aspects of your role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including word, PowerPoint and excel
- Quick learner, curious and have a continuous improvement mindset.
What's on Offer
Permanent job, competitive salary and hybrid working.
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2446