- Exciting rare in-house property role
- Working for a global FTSE100 business
About Our Client
My client is a well known brand in the telecommunications sector that has a global presence and a fantastic reputation. Based in Birmingham, this role will be part of a wider property and infrastructure team.
- Negotiate a broad range of property agreements for:
- deployment and/or use of mobile network infrastructure with landowners
- infrastructure owners including greenfield, urban, small cell and in-building infrastructure.
- Provide pragmatic, clear and commercially-focused advice
- Advise on large-scale roll out programmes.
- Help create and implement strategies and processes to ensure the delivery of programmes.
- Create and monitor agreement templates, process documents and training manuals
- Support the management of property litigation in conjunction with Technology and Finance stakeholders.
- Working with joint venture company / partner to ensure governance processes
- Support on regulatory matters and change
- You will be involved in strategic approaches to help maintain network leadership.
- effectively with other members of the wider legal division and panel panel of external advisers.
- You will introduce innovation into processes, enhancing delivery through improving efficiency.
- You will provide clear and concise briefings on property matters to internal stakeholders, the Legal Director and the General Counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a UK qualified solicitor NQ-3 years' PQE
- Have trained in a reputable private practice
- Exposure to the telecoms sector is desirable but not essential, other regulatory sector experience such as energy / utilities / governing body experience is beneficial.
- Excellent drafting skills in particular property leases.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks within the telecoms sector is helpful
- Strong commercial awareness
- Comfortable managing and influencing stakeholders
- Able to work collaboratively as a team as well as demonstrate ability to work autonomously
- Strong time management skills, to prioritise your workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Experience with property disputes and joint ventures
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual to gain experience and be developed / up-skill in infrastructure.
Flexibility to work from home with some on-site presence in Birmingham.
Joining a well-established team
Excellent remuneration and package