- Are you looking for a permanent job?
- Do you have in house paralegal experience?
About Our Client
- Proof-reading contracts
- Attending client meetings
- Managing files and documentation to ensure the smooth running of property transactions
- Recommend action following the review of legal documentation
- Support Directors and Managers in key commercial and financial work streams
- Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, including NDAs, purchase and supply agreements
- Conduct legal research in relation to legal developments and / or changes pertinent to the business
- Provide contract management and preparation services to the businesses on a day-to-day basis, including on their intellectual property portfolio
- Undertaking varied corporate work such as preparing board minutes, maintaining corporate registers and preparing filings
- Providing administrative support
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of in-house commercial real estate
- Be able to demonstrate accuracy in all aspects of the role
- Be able to manage multiple tasks
- Be able to extract information form various sources
- Able to communicate effectively, providing accurate information in a helpful manner and maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
- Be able to work in a team and independently.
- Able to investigate a query and suggest solutions.
What's on Offer
Permenant job, competitive salary and hybrid working.
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2446