- Rare opportunity to work for a growing In-house team
- Join a not for profit organisation
About Our Client
The client is a non for profit provider of care and housing across the UK who offer housing for rent or sale. They have a growing In-house legal team and this is an exciting time to join the business.
The In-house Housing Litigation Solicitor will provide an in-house expert service to the business around Housing related legal matters and to represent Anchor in Housing legal proceedings. The key responsibilities include;
- Advising colleagues on (complex) Housing Law queries.
- Dealing with housing management caseload including tackling nuisance and anti-social behaviour i.e. possession proceedings, injunction applications and more general landlord and tenant issues / litigation.
- Drafting pleadings and written statements
- Attending hearings in civil courts
- Instructing and attending Counsel
- Managing/ defending housing disrepair claims or counterclaims.
The Successful Applicant
You will already be working as an In-house Housing Litigation Solicitor or you will be a Solicitor who has dealt with Housing Litigation / Property Litigation. You will have knowledge of the Housing Act 1988 and 1996. The company offers home working but the expectation is that the successful candidate will go into the Bradford office from time to time.
What's on Offer
Salary plus benefits