In-house Indirect Tax Accountant
Opportunity to join a growing, multinational, organisation
Fanastic team to work with in a supportive and creative environment
About Our Client
A multinational consultancy business based in the Cheshire that is rapidly growing and an innovator in its field. They operate across multiple countries so someone with an understanding of European jurisdictions would be a good fit.
As In-house Indirect Tax Accountant you will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Reviewing regulatory returns for Indirect Tax across the business including VAT returns, EC Sales Listings and Intrastat returns
- Ensuring Indirect Tax liabilities and refunds are remitted on a timely basis;
- Providing the Treasury function with Indirect tax payments and receipts forecasts;
- Managing a central Indirect Tax compliance calendar to ensure all returns are submitted on time;
- Reviewing month-end Indirect Tax account reconciliations prepared by the Accounts Teams;
- Dealing with Indirect Tax enquiries from tax authorities;
- Acting as the key point of contact for external advisers on Indirect Tax matters;
- Map Indirect Tax processes and identify areas for improvement
- Support business growth and on-boarding of new companies;
- Manage the Group's Indirect Tax registrations across various jurisdictions;
- Assist the Head of Tax as required.
The Successful Applicant
As In-house Indirect Tax Accountant you will have:
- Experience working in a VAT compliance function.
- CIMA ,ACCA, ACA, AAT or similar credentials preferred.
- Relevant accounting or VAT experience.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the Finance Team and the wider business teams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Various exciting benefits that come with the business