In-House Legal Counsel
Global leading technology organisation
Great opportunity for a lawyer to use their Dutch language skils
About Our Client
Our client is a global technology business and leader in their field, with headquarters in the US. They offer a wide range of solutions and products to a vast , international network of clients. Working closely with the UK Head of legal and existing legal team you will be an integral part of the business.
On a day to day basis the role will require you to carry out the below tasks and duties:
- Working on a broad range of commercial contracts
- Help to develop the organisation's policies
- Supporting the business on corporate governance and regulatory matters.
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts including IT contracts and software agreements
- Supporting the Head of legal with Corporate M&A and deals
- Liaising with external parties on litigated matters / dispute resolution
- Mitigating potential legal risk
- providing sound legal advice and support to the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
You must have the following skills and experience to be considered for this position:
- UK qualified solicitor with a practising certificate
- Have at least 2 years' PQE
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Have ideally worked within an in-house organisation previously and trained in a private practice.
- Proven track record specialising in commercial contracts
- Previous experience with technology focused contracts
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with a global business.