In House Talent Specialist
Talent Acquisition - Permanent
Investment Firm Edinburgh
About Our Client
This is an opportunity that will offer the successful candidate scope to be part of a hugely successful company who are on an exciting journey where transformation and change is being taken as an opportunity to attract the best talent to join their business.
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing, you'll be responsible for partnering with hiring managers to implement resourcing plans. This includes being able to clearly articulate the capability need whilst defining the best route to market and advising on the appropriate assessment process to ensure the attraction of a diverse range of candidates. You'll also provide assurance to the process and actively seek opportunities to improve it.
As an experienced recruiter, you have a proactive approach to resourcing and can demonstrate how you have innovatively sourced talent at all levels of an organisation. You are able to build strong, trusted relationships and are comfortable working in partnership with hiring managers at all levels to facilitate the recruitment process. You also have extensive experience of providing coaching and support on best practice and can clearly define the best route to market for a role.
The Successful Applicant
* Demonstrable experience of recruitment, ideally within an in-house resourcing function, and up to date knowledge of best practice on a wide range of recruitment practices
* Experience of recruitment within an FCA regulated environment, with particular experience of recruiting for Investment or IT roles
* Evidence of having a proactive approach and being comfortable thinking independently about both today's and tomorrow's resourcing challenges
* Ability to provide insight into best practice recruitment approaches and developments across industries
* Practical experience of effective direct sourcing within an In house team and developing talent pools in a competitive market
* Excellent communication and planning skills and a track record of building authentic, trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* Ready and able to take the initiative, turning plans into action and being accountable
* Able to effectively influence and manage a variety of stakeholders, groups and situations
* Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects to effectively deliver change
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary plus market leading benefits.