In-House Tax Assistant Manager
Join an Extremely Sucessful Businesses In-House Tax Team
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about improving customer experience and achieves this through a collaborative vision. They are an extremely profitable business that employ people globally and service a multitude of innovative industries across a number of sectors.
The In-House Tax Assistant Manager's responsibilities will be;
- Supporting the UK and Group Tax function in dealing with the day to day management of reporting issues with regards to all regulatory requirements
- Working closely with the finance function in Liverpool as well as the tax compliance and reporting team
- Supporting the UK tax advisory function
- Assisting with the management of UK and Group transfer pricing issues
- Analysing current systems and processes, making recommendations and improving internal processes
- Working with the UK Senior Tax Analyst and providing tax advice to the business as appropriate. This could involve loss planning, debt structures, overseas branch issues, restructuring and other business initiatives
- Dealing with the day to day management of transfer pricing issues and contributing to the development of transfer pricing policy and best practice
- Preparing reports to meet the needs of internal customers and stakeholders, within agreed timescales
- Supporting the continuing personal and professional development of the Tax team through coaching, training and appropriate development activities
The successful candidate will have significant post-qualification experience in corporation tax compliance and reporting with HMRC, the profession or industry. A comprehensive knowledge of tax law and regulation relating to UK listed and regulated companies is also desired.
The Successful Applicant
The successful In-House Tax Assistant Manager should have excellent Corporate Tax experience,
Be CTA Qualified,
Determined and driven to join a fast paced finance team,
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic role to join a highly skilled and experienced team and it offers genuine career progression opportunities with promotions being frequent in the organisation.
They are offering £35,000 - £45,000 starting salary with a bonus up to 25% and a range of benefits including:
Excellent pension package, 25 days holiday, flexible working, great culture, 8:30 - 5pm, 4 x life assurance, 30-40% discount on all products and services.
If you are interested in progressing your career with a multinational, industry leading business with an established and reputable team, then please apply immediately for more information.