- Opportunity to join a growing team with excellent support
- Varied and exciting role with career progression
About Our Client
This is a growing Financial Services Business based in the Greater Manchester area.
As In House Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Improving and managing tax control framework
- Co-ordinate the approval of the tax strategy and implement and communicate the requirements to the relevant colleagues.
- Design and implement the tax control framework and monitor and report any control failure and weaknesses including the timely submission of tax returns and managing upcoming changes to tax legislation.
- Support the annual reporting of the Group's consolidated financial statement and statutory reporting requirements, including subsidiaries.
- Liaise with external advisors to ensure the delivery of tax calculations and disclosures for external and statutory reporting.
- Assist with drafting papers for the Group FD, Audit and Risk Committee and External Auditors on the key areas of tax used within the statutory accounts.
- Proactive process and procedure improvements, through automation and effective change management.
- Provide ad hoc financial and tax information and support required by the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful In House Tax Manager will have:
- ACA / CTA or other relevant qualification.
- Excellent understanding of relevant taxation legislation.
- Understanding of risk and control assessment and the design of appropriate controls.
- Experience in preparation of tax submissions, including statutory accounts disclosures.
- Strong performance management and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with a range of senior stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £75,000 dependent on experience
Range of other exciting benefits and genuine career progression opportunities