In House Transfer Pricing Manager
Newly created position with a multinational manufacturing business
Opportunity to join one of Manchester's leading tax and finance teams
About Our Client
A global manufacturing and production business in Manchester with an excellent reputation for work life balance and career progression.
As In House Transfer Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing of a wide variety of projects, including leading communications with the wider finance team
- Be the main point of contact for all Transfer Pricing projects for the business
- Production of UK transfer pricing documentation and lead global overseas transfer pricing documentation projects
- Assistance with Country by Country Reporting requirements
- Design and planning projects
- Managing the relationship with external advisors
- Various projects relating to the financing aspects of transfer pricing
The Successful Applicant
This would be a fantastic position for someone in a Transfer Pricing specialist team looking to make their first move into industry.
They are looking for someone who is ideally at the Manager or Senior Manager grade in an accountancy practice.
That being said, they will be flexible for the right person, so if you are interested in more details please apply directly for a confidential discussion.
What's on Offer
The successful In House Transfer Pricing Manager will receive:
A salary dependent on experience - but realistically looking between £50,000 - £65,000.
Please apply for a confidential discussion around this.