- An excellent full cycle new build housing position in the East Midlands region
- Delivering affordable rent, shared ownership and private rent homes.
About Our Client
Our client are a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and innovative organisation. They continue to strive for excellence and deliver great value for money for their residents while making the most of the huge opportunities for economic growth in the region.
To manage a programme of development activity through the various stages of the development process, from inception through to completion.
This development activity includes, but is not exclusive to, the following;
- Site appraisal work, both in terms of technical and financial feasibility
- Ongoing technical and financial feasibility testing of development schemes
- Design development, including the procurement of design services
- The process of obtaining planning approval
- The process of procuring contractors
- The process of site acquisition
- The delivery and completion of built units to agreed timescales, costs and standards.
The Successful Applicant
They successful Housing Development Programme Manager will have a positive attitude, a commercial mind-set, and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities to make things happen. Your previous experience will have given you a detailed understanding of the housing development process, excellent programme and contractual management skills, and the ability to deliver through others. You will have excellent organisational skills, knowledge of public sector procurement rules, and qualifications to degree or equivalent standard.
What's on Offer
Up to £52,000 salary with an outstanding employer pension contribution of up to 17.4%, flexi-time and the option to arrange a flexible working pattern.