- Rapidly growing organisation
- Bonus scheme & car package
About Our Client
Each year, Auxesia Homes provides up to 250 new build homes for affordable rent, rent to buy or shared ownership purchase across the North of England. From town centre flats to suburban family houses, we work with reputable house builders to provide good quality sustainable homes. Prioritising former and serving members of the British Armed Forces, NHS and Emergency Services, we aim to create a significant social impact while providing great places to live.
- The area of operation is based from Knutsford and will cover the North-west, Yorkshire and the Midlands, with site visits when required to oversee the process of practical completion of affordable housing.
- Liaising with solicitors to progress completion of properties within required time frames whilst managing developers' expectations.
- Create and ensure compliance of a property completions process, consult with all stakeholders to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintain, update and report on individual development cashflows.
- Consistent effective communication with house builders to ensure property pipeline remains up to date at all times.
- Instruction and oversight of independent clerk of works to ensure properties are complete to a condition deemed satisfactory to purchase.
- Instruction and oversight of independent valuation to ensure properties have an updated valuation at completion.
- The arrangement and coordination of funding and insurance prior to completion
- Liaising with property developers, agents, new build sales teams, etc.
- Coordinate delivery of multiple homes across various developments.
- Responsible for quality of data held on CRM system and completion documentation held on file.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding & experiences in the development process within the housing sector
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a pressured environment whilst maintaining high standards
- Understanding & interest in affordable housing S106 projects
- Self-motivated and eager to progress
- Excellent IT skills
- Higher education qualification
- Full driving licence
What's on Offer
- Up to £40,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working
- Full-time (Mon-Fri)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- NEST pension scheme
- BUPA private medical care
- Career progression opportunities