- Training & Development
- Flexible Working
About Our Client
An established Social Housing provider based in Leeds managing the data compliance programme covering M&E, Gas, Fire Safety, Legionella & Asbestos across the Housing stock for the asset management system.
- Asset data management for compliance testing and repairs
- Invoices to contractors
- To ensure that statutory and best practice requirements as they apply to gas, asbestos, water hygiene, fire safety, electrical and miscellaneous building service installations are consistently met.
- To ensure that all contracts are managed in accordance with relevant health and safety/CDM legislation and codes of practice and to instigate action where Housing Health, Safety Rating System (HHSRS) issues are raised.
- Management of external contractors carrying out the above work streams.
- KPI's and performance management.
- Invoicing & budgeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Social housing experience
- Background over-seeing data management for asset or compliance activities such as M&E, Gas, Fire Safety, Legionella & Asbestos or repairs & maintenance upgrades
- Understanding of housing databases for compliance, testing & repairs to be carried out
- Proficient in overseeing external contractors
- Relevant compliance, H&S or construction qualification
- Driving licence & vehicle
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible & home working
- Excellent holiday package
- Pension contribution
- CPD, training & development
- Health care scheme