HR Administrator - Multinational company
Learn and build your HR skills in a friendly and welcoming team
Add a great multinational company to your CV
About Our Client
Our client are a multi-site organisation based in mid-Kent.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to utilise current HR knowledge to become part of a lovely, growing HR team.
The HR Administrator will provide a high standard of service to the client group and HR Business Partner teams, and:
- Manage the administration associated with the employee life cycle
- Ensure all documentation and systems are legally compliant for employees
- Be a proactive point of contact for enquiries from employees
- Create, run and analyse HR reports to support the effective management of people within the business
- Work as part of the team to support team development and improve the service provided
- Provide direct support to the wider HR team
- Assist on ad hoc projects, providing support where required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be proactive and eager to develop in a fast-paced and high pressured environment. They will be organised, have a high attention to detail and be highly proficient using Microsoft Office.
Applicants who have previously worked in a similar role and/or are currently studying CIPD would also be of great interest to the client.
A CIPD qualification would be beneficial but this is not essential.
What's on Offer
- £22,000-£24,000 basic salary
- Parking on-site
- Private health care
- Further discounts