HR Advisor (Contract)
Great opporuntiy to join a growing business near Maidstone
Generalist HR Advisor role
About Our Client
Our client is a successful and growing manufacturing business based near Maidstone.
As HR Advisor you will report to the HR Director and will take on a generalist role, supporting the business in all areas of HR. You main responsibilities will include:
- Implement HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide administrative support in the following areas: recruitment, talent management, ER, learning & development.
- Preparation of standard letters including offer letters, contracts, promotions, resignation acknowledgements, reference requests, probationary reviews.
- Monitoring absence records and ensuring absence is monitored including for payroll purposes
- Support talent and succession planning
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you will have a generalist background and will have worked at Advisor level. Ideally you will have worked in the manufacturing or FMCG sectors and will have obtained your CIPD qualification or will be working towards this.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits