Currently recruiting a HR Advisor for a permanent role
Based in West Dunbartonshire, Glasgow
About Our Client
Well known business.
The main focus of the role will be:-
* Employee Relations
* Policy & Procedures
* Record Keeping
* Recruitment & Selection
* And Generalist HR support
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful in this role you will need to have generalist HR experience within a highly commercial and fast paced environment.
- You will have strong communication, influencing and guidance skills with experience of operating alongside business stakeholders.
- We are looking for candidates who can tailor their approach with confidence in their decision making and the delivery of their objectives.
- You will hold at least your Certificate in HR Practice and be working or aiming to work towards Chartered Membership of the CIPD and have proven experience including, managing disciplinaries, grievance, employee engagement and advising on performance management approaches.
- Good standard of written communication and IT Skills
- Experience of managing complex Employee Relations issues
- Proficient administrative skills to ensure that all HR systems are maintained accurately.
- A proven results orientated track record
Strong Attention to detail and communication skills essential
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits