Growing business offering excellent opportunities
Strong business performance in 2020
About Our Client
A global business, which has grown exponentially in recent years. They have sites across the UK, but are looking for someone to be based in the West Midlands.
Their product is sold exclusively online, and in this field they are No2 in the world.
Key responsibilities -
- Demonstrate role model and value-led behaviours
- Attend people matter meetings as the Company Representative and ensure that fairness for all is demonstrated
- Handle a number of complex cases simultaneous
- Ensure that the management of our absence management and capability policies are and process followed consistently throughout the business
- Engage with the People Managers to ensure that there is a team communication and alignment of the actions required to deliver the People Plan and wider Business Strategy
- Provide review and update of People Policies in line with legislative timetable and caselaw
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm, dynamism and a go-getting attitude.
You must have HR experience, around the responsibilities mentioned above, but it doesnt matter what sector or industry this comes from.
Strong communication skills are vital, as is a desire to build a successful career in HR.
What's on Offer
A clear career path and a very competitive salary.