New Opportunity for a HR Advisor - Band 7
Leading a busy team
About Our Client
Our client is a 478-bed, acute district general hospital in Kent, England. The hospital hosts an Emergency Department which supports a wide geographical area on the Kent/London border.
Due to their fight against COVID they are looking for an additional support in their ER Team.
A proven track record and understanding of NHS systems is important to the success of the applicant in this role.
The suitable candidate will be required to:
· Provide a fully comprehensive and high quality HR support and advisory service
· Will provide comprehensive management of all employee relations cases for both medical and non-medical staff
· Present programmes of training on employee relations issues to Trust managers
· Must be MCIPD qualified and have knowledge of NHS terms and conditions
· Must have significant employee relations experience at a senior level
The Successful Applicant
Potential candidates must have
- Experience of leading and developing a team and service
- NHS sickness absence experience
- Disciplinary experience
- Experience with Drs issues, such as MHPS would be beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
Ideally looking for a Band 7 possible 8a
HR Manager or HR Advisor
Requirement to be at on site 2 days a week and remaining days remote working
3-6 months assignment