- Do you want to work for a global market leading brand?
- Are you a passionate HRBP who has worked with a multinational company?
About Our Client
At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realise our growth strategies.We strongly believe that our people's competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:
You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1.
You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they're coming from.
You're honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it's the right thing to do.
In addition to fulfilling the role of HR BP, the successful candidate will also assume responsibility for at least one other specialist areas within the HR Team outside of their respective business unit duties, which may include: HR Information System (HRIS) administration, compensation and benefit (C&B) management, talent management and/or L&D program implementation.
- Partners with and coaches line managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including talent management, performance management, learning and development, and compensation and benefits
- Collaborates with the business to identify the most effective hiring strategy and support with recruitment activities including reviewing job descriptions, interviewing, selection advice and ensuring effective on-boarding
- Develops a good understanding of business operations and build great working relationships with all stakeholders in order to support the delivery of appropriate HR programmes and solutions to enhance business performance
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifies training needs for business units
- Support/management of other designated HRM/HRD areas as required, including L&D program implementation, compensation & benefits management, and HRIS/payroll support
Close liaison with Corporate (Korea) and Europe (Frankfurt) HQ, collaborating strongly with internal and external partners regarding recruitment, compensation and benefits, and development opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Solid year's experience working in a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist capacity working in a dynamic and cross-cultural environment within a global organisation
- Educated to degree-standard (preferred)
- Technically capable on key HR disciplines with a strong grasp of employment law and able to support colleagues in all HR related matters
- Commercial acumen; understands the business, able to find and propose sound solutions, and influence outcomes
- Proven ability to effectively plan and prioritise multiple tasks according to business needs
- Ability to operate and make sound business decisions with some level of ambiguity and with little or no supervision
- Ability to work on own initiative within parameters of the role and proactively escalate any issues to line manager
- Proactive nature, high attention to detail, ability to solve problems fast and well. A flexible and positive approach to work
- Comfortable with and able to manage high volumes of transnational work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
- Car Allowance