HR Business Partner - Ops/Sales
HRBP role working closely with Ops/Sales - focus on ER, managing absence and
performance. A true Generalist role
About Our Client
Our client in the west Oxfordshire area is going through a key period of growth.
Reporting to the People Director this HR Business Partner - Ops/Sales role in Witney will be responsible for supporting on the delivery of the People Strategy. This will include the following:
- Design and delivery of HR solutions to support business performance including (but not limited to) recruitment, retention, Performance Management, Career Pathways, Employee Experience and Management Development.
- This role will have a particular focus on managing absence and performance management.
- Design practical tool-kits - e.g. an absence management toolkit
- Provide coaching and advice to Branch Managers on complex employee issues e.g. grievances, disciplinaries, redundancies, mental health, capability.
- Supports the People Director on the identification and management of talent.
- Proactively identifies underlying people trends and works with the Branch Manager to agree improvement plans.
- Assist in the design and delivery of workshops.
- Ensure that all people policies and procedures are compliant with employment legislation and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this HR Business Partner - Ops/Sales role in Witney, your profile will closely match:
- Generalist HRBP experience.
- Broad range of case management experience.
- Experience of leading projects in some of the following areas: Absence Management, Performance Management, Career Management, Learning, Talent Management.
- Up to date employment law knowledge.
- CIPD qualification.
- Intellectually curious
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert to coach and guide managers.
- Able to adapt communication styles for variety of audiences.
- Demonstrates active listening and interprets client requirements in a pragmatic and "process-light" way.
- Coaches and develops rather than "tells".
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic ability.
- Proactively identifies trends and owns development of solutions.
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive benefits package.