HR Business Partner
Permanent HR Business Partner role based in Teesside
Working as part of an HR team on a fast paced site
About Our Client
- Ensure the delivery of a proactive, professional & value added HR Business Partnering service to the site including working effectively with line managers to coach and guide.
- Take a lead role in implementing and delivering the site's strategy
Use HR data and insight to support decision making and to drive activities that deliver improved business performance
- Lead the delivery of the core HR processes to a high standard and on time including: Recruitment and Selection, Talent Management & Succession Planning and Performance Management.
- Responsible for a range of HR Key Performance Indicators in order to facilitate the better management of the business e.g. absence, headcount, employee engagement and employee turnover.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have previous Senior HR Advisory or HRBP experience in a technical setting
- You will be degree qualified / minimum of CIPD level 5 and ideally working towards / CIPD Level 7 qualified (or with equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in successful delivery & change management of HR projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Worked effectively with trade unions.
- Proven delivery of cultural and organisational change.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and gather insights from data.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with ability to influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Sound judgment and decisive thinker.
- Computer literate and is able to pick up new applications quickly, and have the ability to interpret data and be a super user of Excel.
What's on Offer