Hr Business Partner
New HR Business Partner role based in Newcastle
Professional services experience essential
About Our Client
Global organisations within the Financial services sector.
The HR Business Partner role provides comprehensive proactive HR support to assigned business groups. The role engages in and supports business strategy, builds relationships and works with line managers to clarify strategy, manage talent, create value added organisational capabilities and deliver supporting HR strategies. The HR Business Partner role serves as a functional expert, client advocate, talent advisor, and strategic partner to the business groups they support.
As a functional expert they create and support processes that enable business outcomes, take balanced risks. Effectively manage employee relations issues and manage projects. Effectively reward performance through total compensation.
As a talent advisor they facilitate building a talent pipeline through successions planning, talent assessment and development. Enhance business performance through organisational development and workforce planning initiatives. Maximise employee performance and advocate for career development.
As a strategic partner they enable leaders to meet and exceed business objectives. Manage change and drive the business strategy. Provide exceptional analysis and consulting. Create HR strategies to meet business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- BA in Human Resource Management or CIPD qualified.
- Substantial HR experience in a HR Generalist / Business Partnering role spent in an international, commercially focused environment.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of UK employment law (& Irish employment law desirable)
- Financial services / professional environment experience preferred, with experience working in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to align HR policy, practices and activities with business performance and needs.
- Extensive experience of advising line managers on employee relations & performance management cases.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to gain credibility quickly through building good working relationships.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and track record of influencing.
- Collaborative & team approach, preferably with international experience.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + pension + hols + bonus