HR Business Partner
Great opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading public service departments
Providing expert HR advice and guidance developing HR agenda.
About Our Client
Working for a UK Leading Government Department within Central London.
You will be responsible for providing expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, working to develop an HR agenda that closely supports the overall organisational aim.
You will be operating as a member of senior business management team(s), engaging senior leaders in improving the delivery of business objectives and driving up employee engagement through appropriate HR and OD interventions.
Coach senior leaders and managers with the aim of enhancing their leadership capabilities and their key role in developing talent.
Ensure key stakeholders are informed on relevant changes for example restructures, redundancies and retirements.
The Successful Applicant
You will be highly business and client-focused, you will have a proven track record of establishing personal credibility through effective delivery. You will also be able to demonstrate excellent relationship management skills and the ability to coach and influence at senior levels.
- Have experience in one or more HR functions in a number of different role.
- Possess confidence and strong resilience to support and challenge senior business customers to create the best working environment.
- Actively build and maintain a network of colleagues at all levels to generate commitment to goals. Demonstrating persuasion, bringing others round to your way of thinking and winning agreement for what you want to achieve.
What's on Offer
What in it for you:
- Equal opportunity employer
- Flexible working patterns
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- Holiday and travel
- Sports and recreation