HR Business Partner
About Our Client
An established and reputable manufacturing business able to offer future opportunities for growth and career development.
As HR Business Partner you will have responsibility for all site related people activities, reporting to the UK HR Director. You will work closely with the site GM and leadership team on day to day activities as well as implementing the people strategy and playing a pivotal role in its development at local level. Managing a small team of 2, your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the HR strategy for the site,
Employee relations activities including disciplinaries and grievances and working with unions.
- Identifying learning & development gaps across the workforce as well as leaders and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Talent management, ensuring this is for for the future.
- Play a key role with recruitment activities and ensuring the right people are hired at the right time.
- Defining HR KPIs and implementing at local level.
- Development and implementation of the reward plan.
- Implementation of new projects.
- Standardising processes.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this HR Business Partner appointment you will have proven experience as an HR Generalist, within an autonomous role, ideally within manufacturing, logistics/distribution, FMCG sectors. Strong ER experience is a must.
You will be adept at working on operational/day to day HR activities as well as more strategically. You will have demonstrable resilience and experience of working with leadership teams to implement and drive change.
In addition you must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as well as the ability to challenge and influence.
The ability to use data and excellent analytical skills are also key as well as competency with Excel.
What's on Offer
Up to £60,000 per annum
Excellent future career opportunities