HR Business Partner
A truly generalist HR Business Partner role within a global HR team.
A full time, permanent position.
About Our Client
A global leading developer and manufacturer.
As the HR Business Partner, key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the defined customer group of directors/managers to deliver business goals. Providing information to enable them to make personnel-related decisions on such matters as attendance, absence and performance, using the data available within HR to identify patterns of behaviour and equity and proposing solutions and alternatives.
- Support, advise and provide insight to managers with regards to workforce planning, succession planning and talent management.
- Maintaining a good working relationship and clear communication paths with HR colleagues and other support functions to ensure all activity relating to employees is consistent and efficient.
- Applying knowledge around legal requirements and geographic regulations to ensure that HR policies and guidelines remain compliant and current, advising and updating the business on changes to employment law.
- To put forward ideas on process improvement and taking ownership of project work as assigned.
- Developing and reporting HR metrics as required and compare to benchmark data.
- To take care of sensitive employee data and at all times maintain the strictest of confidentiality.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful HR Business Partner, you will demonstrate:
- Degree educated in a Human Resources/Business related field.
- CIPD accredited.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification desirable/Evidence of CPD
- Broad understanding of all areas of HR, across UK and other geographies.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the application of employment legislation in the UK and in Germany.
- Proven track record in change management, organisational design and employee relations.
- Fluent German and English Language skills essential.
- Strong and credible communication and people skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm to bring own ideas to the table.
What's on Offer
The successful HR Business Partner will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Private health care scheme.
- Generous annual leave package totalling 32 days (inclusive of bank holidays).