- Growing business offering excellent opportunities
- Successsful branded business with a multitude of awards behind them
About Our Client
A much loved and award winning branded food business, based in the East Midlands.
You will work closely with the UK HR Manager to ensure and implement the operational delivery of our organisation and people strategy.
You will be a front line member of the HR Team and the custodian of fairness and consistency of practices
Your recommendations, conversations and plans will be informed by close proximity to both internal data and insights and external best practice to ensure that we are providing best in class HR support to our people & organisation.
The HR Business Partner role works within a wider community of HR professionals within the UK.
- Manage all employee relations casework including performance, sickness and absence management. Coach and support people managers to frame these conversations well.
- Manage the process of the employee life cycle: induction, probation signs off and exit interviews.
- Manage the recruitment process of all permanent and temporary resources on site.
- Support the UK HR Manager on all people cycle processes: Annual Salary Review, Bonus payments, Talent reviews and Development conversations.
The Successful Applicant
- Passion for HR and the contribution that it can bring to the business
- Ability to connect with Stakeholders, line managers and employees in order to understand and address their needs
- Confident: to work autonomously, to deliver under pressure, to deal with ambiguity and to challenge at all levels in order to achieve the best outcome.
- Ability to manage self and request support when relevant.
- Fast learner: curiosity and a desire to learn internally and externally. A focus on continuous improvement; identifying and implementing best practice
- Strong Analytical skills, comfortable with numbers, data and systems
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, career development & progression.