HR Business Partner
About Our Client
International manufacturing business going through an exciting period of growth and brand expansion.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a future focused and people-orientated business, reporting to a supportive, and credible HR Director focused on developing talent.
As HR Business Partner, you will act as number 2 to the HR Director, providing support with the full range of generalist HR. You will be based at the North Birmingham site but will carry out activities & support across a number of sites. Activities will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of Employee Relations including sickness absence, performance management, terms and conditions, ensuring alignment of use of policies and guidance on legislation requirements.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and employees, supporting the delivery of commercial and strategic objectives in the UK, across sites.
- Drive organisational effectiveness, change/OD projects by assessing and addressing people implications and impacts on the Business.
- Recruitment and on-boarding as well as the talent pipeline.
- Coaching business leaders and managers including up-skilling.
- Coach, guide and up skill management on performance management tool.
- Identifying people issues across the sites and working with stakeholders to agree and implement effective solutions.
- Adhoc people projects relating to business change & growth.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this exciting and newly created role you will have an existing, excellent track record as a commercially-minded HR Business Partner with proven skills in employee relations.
You will be solutions focused with an appetite for continued personal development and the opportunity to build on your existing experience and skills.
You will have a flexible approach with the ability to think longer-term/strategically as well as operational HR and rolling up your sleeves.
What's on Offer
C £45,000 + car allowance + bonus