HR Business Partner
Permanent HR Business Partner role in a professional services environment
This role would suit an experienced HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Public sector professional organisation
- Provide high level operational HR focus and direction for the Corporate departments to support the delivery of the business plan and ensure people efficiency's and the achievement of objectives.
- Support Senior Managers and other stakeholders to facilitate the forward planning, modernisation, engagement and performance of the workforce, embedding good HR practice and raising leadership and people management capability within the business.
- Provide a UK wide quality generalist HR service across the business, and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Management/development & review of people policies & procedures and provision of complex employment legislation and employee relations support and advice
- Proactively, meaningfully and consistently demonstrate our values in your everyday practice, decision making and interactions with customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Management and development of key focus areas such as Wellbeing, Engagement including where applicable, the external stakeholder management of out contractual partners
- Development of HR systems, processes, policies and procedures to ensure they support the delivery of an efficient and high-quality HR service.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must have demonstratable experience in an HR Business partner role:
- MCIPD ' Degree or equivalent
- You will have solid ER knowledge and ability to navigate through challenges.
- Experienced in the development of workforce plans, development of people KPI's and metrics
- Experienced in Organisation Design including beginning to end management of processes and communications.
- Successful third-party supplier management experience
- Experienced in resource planning and recruitment
- Experienced in identifying learning needs and delivering solutions to such needs.
- Experienced in producing and analysing HR data.
- Strong HR systems knowledge, ideally Cascade.
- Experience in an NHS related organisation.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits DOE