- Great opportunity to join this worthwhile public sector organisation
- HR Business partner with hybrid working based from Harrogate and home
About Our Client
A leading health organisation based in Harrogate.
The HR Business Partner will play a lead role in the development and success of the organisation. You will have responsibilities including:
- To build effective relationships withing the aligned areas to deliver HR best practice to enhance employee experience and meet organisation requirements.
- To provide professional Human Resources advice as an autonomous practitioner and support on a range of very complex and sensitive employment issues.
- Management of employee relations matters.
- Change management (redeployment, TUPE, redundancy)
- Recruitment, strategic resourcing and workforce planning and role modernisation
- To support the delivery of key KPIs within the allotted areas
- To lead on the review, development and implementation of training programs on HR practice, policy and procedural issues for Line Managers. To develop bespoke training packages to address specific issues within areas.
- To analyse and interpret workforce data to facilitate the development of robust strategies.
- Management of a team of HR generalists
The Successful Applicant
The HR Business Partner will be an experienced HR Generalist with extensive ER knowledge and practical application. You will be/have:
- CIPD Qualified, minimum level 5
- A strong proven background in generalist HR with excellent relationship management skills
- Experience of managing a broad range of ER issues
- Previous team management experience
- Experience of policy development and practical application
- Strong IT and presentation skills
What's on Offer
The HR Business Partner role offers a great opportunity to join a valuable and worthwhile healthcare organisation.
- Salary up to £47k
- Role based in Harrogate with hybrid working
- Great career opportunities
- Permanent and Fixed term roles available