HR Business Partner/Organisational Change
An interim opportunity working in a Central Government Organisation
focussing on Business Partnering and Organisational Development
About Our Client
My client are a Central Government department based in London.
The core responsibilities for this position:
- Work with Senior HRBP and the business to deliver a Change Programme, including developing the organisation design, structures and workforce strategy and resource plans which meet current and future needs of the business.
- Works with HRBP's and Senior Managers to proactively plan, advise and support the implementation of change, it's impact on people and working practices to enable improved business performance.
- Supports managers in the monitoring and development of employee engagement.
- Supports Senior HRBP in leading consultation with Trade Union side.
- Implementation of appropriate talent and resourcing strategies to deliver the right people in the right place at the right time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- An experience HR Business Partner
-Experience delivering change programmes
-Extensive background in BAU activities such as employee engagement, workforce planning, employee relations.
- Security Checks will be done all candidates
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an ongoing interim assignment initially for 3 months.
Umbrella rate- £350-£400 (In scope of IR35)