HR Generalist and Mobility Specialist
Growing Insurance firm with a global reach, Reporting into the HRD
Diverse role incorporating both generalist exposure and mobility expertise
About Our Client
Growing Insurance Firm
This HR Generalist and Mobility Specialist is a uniquely diverse role. The Global Mobility aspect of the role will focus on:
- Research and implement global mobility policies and procedures.
- Plan, manage and coordinate international secondees (and longer term business trips) in accordance with agreed policies.
- Coordinate with relevant departments in the home / host country to provide overall assignment management for all inbound and outbound assignments, particularly in relation to budgets and payments.
- Provide day to day advice to assignees, including advice on policy, visas, tax planning, pensions etc.
- Prepare relocation packages, including cost estimates and assignment contracts / documentation for discussion and implementation once agreed.
Of equal importance, and likely to be more of the focus in the longer term, the Generalist responsibilities will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for HR matters in regional hubs.
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations matters. Escalate significant matters to HQ HR if deemed necessary.
- Appoint employment lawyers and tax specialist as necessary with expertise in the regions.
- Manage and assist with recruitment and selection
- Ensure appropriate employment documentation and create employee information / guides that take account of local needs.
- Compensation and benefits renewals and updating as required
- Local HR System implementation as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
The HR Generalist and Mobility Specialist will possess dual expertise and looking to work in the City of London. Their background will include:
- Proven track record of success in dealing with recruitment, ER issues, performance review cycle and talent and development
- Supporting a global client in employee mobility
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management at all levels
What's on Offer
Maximum Salary of £50k + Benefits (including Pension, LTIP, private medical, etc)