- Fast Growing, Innovative Manufacturing Business
- Work in a collaborative and Cohesive team environment
About Our Client
Based in Doncaster this is a pivotal role reporting into the Head of HR with 2 direct reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an all round HR Manager role where you will work for a unique and rapidly growing business. The client 100% manufactures their unique product in the UK and with their rapid growth and success are looking to open additional sites and break into international markets.
The company has a fantastic work ethic and culture and promote its employees bring new ideas to the table and are constantly looking a new improved ways of working and supporting their people.
The role is based in Doncaster, so easily commutable from Rotherham, Worksop, Retford, Nottingham, Leeds, Wakefield, Sheffield, Barnsley and surrounding areas.
- Working with Managers and Team Leader within the UK manufacturing site to provide them with HR support and advice
- Creating new policies and procedures and ensuring they are rolled out across the factory floor and wider business
- Monitoring attraction and retention within the business
- Working with the wider HR team to develop the businesses reward and compensation scheme
- Actively working with the wider People team to promote well-being and engagement across the business
- Working closely with Health & Safety to ensure staff security and safety is prioritised.
- Supporting the development and review of role profiles to ensure they are a fair and true representation of the jobs being completed.
The Successful Applicant
- A HR Professional ideally with experience of working in a Manufacturing environment
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, evolving environment
What's on Offer
- The business is highly unique and ethical
- Work in a Team that will allow you to have a real impact and say in how your role and the business develops
- Short term and long term career progression
- A newly created role due to companies rapid growth
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Comprehensive benefits
- Be inspired and not micromanaged