- Join an award winning, fast growing, manufacturing business
- Work in a collaborative and Cohesive team environment
About Our Client
The business has been established for over 100 years but continue to evolve and move forward with new ways of working and take their social and corporate responsibility very seriously. The business values the people that work for them and they are at the heart of everything that they do.
- Responsible for all ER issues at the site.
- Championing employee engagement and culture across the site.
- Using HR KPI dashboard, part of reporting on key people performance metrics.
- Leading all site recruitment and talent management.
- Managing the full employee life cycle.
- Working with people at all levels.
- Partnering the Operations Director when it comes to key change programmes.
- Communicating all aspects of HR Policy to all employees across the Organisation.
- Providing up-to-date HR advice / legislative advice.
- Rolling out Learning & Development plans for the site with the support of the National Head of HR
The Successful Applicant
- An experienced HR Professional
- Ideally from a manufacturing background
- This role would suit a senior HR Advisor looking for a step up to HR Manager as wider support is available or an experienced HR manager who is looking for their next solid HR Manager opportunity
What's on Offer
- Salary circa £45,000
- Private health care
- Life assurance