HR Business Partner
About Our Client
An established and successful international manufacturing business.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for the management of all HR activities across two sites, based out of Worcester. Key responsibilities will include:
- Execution and delivery of the HR plan in line with the Business Strategy.
- Leading on employee relations issues as well as performance management.
- Working closely with the leadership team, acting as a coach and mentor.
- Driving talent management processes and succession planning.
- Development of the L&D offering.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have sound Generalist HR experience and being adept at prioritising a diverse workload. You will also be excellent at stakeholder management and developing relationships as well as developing, up-skilling and influencing leaders.
You will be strong operationally as well as being able to think strategically and see the 'bigger picture'.
What's on Offer
Up to £50,000 per annum + car allowance
Future opportunities for development and progression