Operational HR Manager post
Great first step into a Manager role
About Our Client
A growing commercial business based in Glasgow city centre.
The HR Manager will lead the HR function for my client. You'll work closely with the CEO and sit on the Senior Management Team to shape & direct the business. At the same time, you'll be responsible for all HR Operations, so this will be a very hands on role. In particular, the business are acquisitive, so you'll lead on the people implications of any acquisitions.
There's scope to build a team around yourself, and an existing recruitment team who manage all talent acquisition and on-boarding.
Your responsibilities include
- ER cases end to end
- driving the Times Best 100 companies entry
- lead on workforce & succession planning
- maintain & develop reward & recognition programmes for employees
Please note this role will involve a lot of hands on HR admin (e.g. letters, trackers, investigation notes) as there is no HRIS in the business.
The Successful Applicant
The HR Manager will:
- have strong HR operational experience, including ER case work
- be able to balance operational & strategic priorities
- be prepared to be hands on with all elements of HR operations
- be able to prepare and present reports to the SMT
- good analysis skills to create & interrogate HRMI
- knowledge of TUPE is advantageous but not essential
It's a great role for an advisor or BP looking to step into a Manager post.
What's on Offer
£35,000-£45,000pa with good benefits